We manufacture products used in the solar industry such as solar inverters (Power Conditioning Units or PCUs) and Smart Energy Management Units (SEMUs) of various Volt-Ampere specifications from our Kolkata, India manufacturing facility.
We are constantly striving to build better and newer products through our new product innovation and research & development efforts.
2)Punjab:- MK Renewables,2977/3,Ganesh Nagar,Street No: 0,Link Road,Ludhiana-141008.
(Haryana & Chandigarh also).
- In Uttar Pradesh: Jaiswal Battery Service
Addr: 11,Church Building,Hazratganj,Lucknow-226001.
Contact Person: Mr SK Jaiswal
e-mail: [email protected]
- In Jummu & Kashmir and Right to do business in Pathankot : Satvikk Oorja
Addr: Solar Shoppe. Near A.B College. Jalandher Dalhousie bypass road. Pahthankot-145001.
Contact Person: Alka Nischal
- In Maharashtra: Arista Enterprises
Addr:Shop nom 15, bldg 3b , Arjun darshan, near church, Dawdi, Dombivli East – 421201,Maharashtra.
Contact Person: Arijeet Satra
Phone: +91 9867345902/+91 9930789221 Email- [email protected]
Our Product – Solar Inverter (Power Conditioning Unit or PCU)
- Sub-kWp level applications: 300VA – 800 VA
- Small power pack: 1,000 VA – 3,000 VA
- Small power station: 4,000 VA – 10,000 VA
- Power station: 10,000 VA – 30,000 VA
Our Product – Smart Energy Management Unit (SEMU)
What is SEMU? We manufacture a wide variety of SEMUs based on customer and projects needs.
Reach of Our Products
As of now, Suncraft Energy manufactured products have reached 11 states in India. They include:
Assam, Chhattisgarh, Jharkhand, Jammu Kashmir, Odisha, Meghalya, New Delhi, Punjab, Tamil Nadu, Uttar Pradesh and West Bengal And counting…
Technical Features and Highlights
Features of our design and manufacturing techniques include
- On- and off SPV grid products
- Just-in-time production
- In-house state-of-the-art testing capability
- Complete customization
- IEC certified
- Collaboration with IIT Kharagpur under process
Key technical features of our products include:
- GSM connectivity and remote monitoring
- Interface with web applications
- True sinewave
- MOSFET / IGBT based
- Priority solar charging
- Phase sequence detection
- DSP controlled
- Maintenance free operation